View Profile succojones

4 Movie Reviews

5 MILL VIEWS HERE WE COME

cool trick mitzi

Funny little cartoon :). I'm wondering what you animated this in, it seems a bit janky. Also careful to not use copyrighted music, Newgrounds doesn't desire trouble from hosting copyrighted content.

2 Game Reviews

better than pepsi in sonic 1

Scratch doesn't do well for point and clicks. You had one little logic error and everything ended up breaking. Do yourself a favor and learn something that isn't scratch. The effort was clearly there.

littleMAHER1 responds:

I only used scratch and learned the code cause it doens't require me to download anything and the script is eaiser to understand then writing code

2 Audio Reviews

Solid track, though it gets a little boring around the middle. I could easily see this in some Vectorman type business. Also I have transcribed the lyrics for other listeners:

mweep mweep bwah bwah

Fantastic track, great use of the DKC2 instruments. It's very catchy but doesn't feel entirely like a DKC2 song, it would've gone a long way to use some kind of environmental sound sample like the original does in most songs, though that might've sounded off depending on how easily you can compress a sample to sound like it's from SNES. Great work either way.

mario paint samples, real original ;)

30 Art Reviews

niiiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiiiiiiice (ice is nice - knack)

HOTSTUFFDX responds:

wowiwoi! ook-a ook-a A SPANK IN THE TANK! (big fish - big times)

cool

Love the style and the colors!

Male